Recipe of Perfect Siu Yuk Bao (Roasted pork belly sandwich)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Siu Yuk Bao (Roasted pork belly sandwich) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Siu Yuk Bao (Roasted pork belly sandwich) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to siu yuk bao (roasted pork belly sandwich) recipe. To make siu yuk bao (roasted pork belly sandwich) you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Siu Yuk Bao (Roasted pork belly sandwich):
- Provide 2 lb of pork belly.
- Use 2 tablespoons of pepper.
- Take 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of garlic.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- You need 1 cup of shaved daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots.
- Get 3/4 cup of rice wine vinegar.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of shaved onions.
- Take 1 bunch of chopped cilantro.
- You need 4 of steamed buns.
Steps to make Siu Yuk Bao (Roasted pork belly sandwich):
- Apply the dry rub of garlic, salt, pepper, and cumin to the pork belly. Let is marinate for 6-24 hours..
- Toss shaved daikon radish, carrots with vinegar, sugar, and sesame oil. The slaw should sit for at least 30 minutes..
- Roast the pork belly on high at 450 for 30 minutes then turn down oven to 250 for 2-3 hours..
- Prepare steamed buns..
- Slice the pork belly. Place in steamed bun, top with slaw, onions & cilantro..
After already posting recipes for Soy Sauce Chicken, "White Cut" Chicken, Roast Duck, and Char Siu Pork, we've saved the best for last. Now, understand that although I was practically raised on this stuff like most children were. For the Pork Belly: Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or wok. Transfer pork belly to a plate and set aside. The pork belly should be roasted using the rack above it.
If you find this Siu Yuk Bao (Roasted pork belly sandwich) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.