Easiest Way to Make Perfect Roasted potatoes and peas
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted potatoes and peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted potatoes and peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as effectively as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that tough. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted potatoes and peas recipe. To cook roasted potatoes and peas you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted potatoes and peas:
- You need 4 of potatoes, peeled,1/2 inch cubes.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive oil, good quality.
- Prepare to taste of Dill weed.
- Get to taste of Italian seasoning.
- Provide to taste of Onion powder.
- Take to taste of Sea salt.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of vegetable broth.
Instructions to make Roasted potatoes and peas:
- Combine peas and cubed potatoes in a 9 inch aluminum pan.
- Add Olive oil and stir in to coat veggies.
- Add Dill, Italian seasoning, onion powder, sea salt, and pepper, mix with spoon to incorporate.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and bake at 350° for 45mins.
- Remove from oven, use spoon to turn over veggies, add veggie broth and bake for 10-15 mins.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Roasted potatoes and peas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.