How to Make Ultimate Country Style Corn and Pork Belly/Bacon
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Country Style Corn and Pork Belly/Bacon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Country Style Corn and Pork Belly/Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country Style Corn and Pork Belly/Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Select water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to country style corn and pork belly/bacon recipe. To cook country style corn and pork belly/bacon you need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Country Style Corn and Pork Belly/Bacon:
- You need 1/4-1/2 pound of pork belly (or bacon).
- Get 16 oz. of Package frozen corn.
- Take 1/2 of medium onion.
- Provide 1/2 of Bell pepper optional.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/4-1/2 tsp. of Crushed red pepper optional.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of Cumin.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of black pepper to taste.
- Take 2 of Tbl. Broth or water.
Instructions to make Country Style Corn and Pork Belly/Bacon:
- Cut meat into bite size pieces, I'm using pork belly here.
- Spray a skillet with oil, heat on medium or a touch above. When hot add meat..
- Chop onion, garlic and Bell pepper..
- Stir occasionally until meat has given up some of its fat, and at least started to crisp a little..
- I'm using corn in a cook in bag, so I microwaved it for 2 minutes to thaw..
- Do not drain fat off. Add onions/peppers to skillet, stir often.
- When onions just turn translucent, add corn, chopped garlic and cumin..
- Add a pinch or two of salt, few grinds of black pepper and broth/water stir to combine..
- Turn heat down to medium-low, cover..
- Cook covered for 15 minutes, but stir every 5 minutes..
- Uncover, check seasoning levels. Season, stir as required..
- Place in serving bowl. It's now ready..
- You can garnish with cilantro or flat parsley, even green onions..
If you don't have a smoker, you can use your oven (but alas, you will miss out on the smoky flavor that is classic to bacon). Place the pork belly in the smoker. Pork belly is unsmoked and uncured, while much bacon found in the U. S. can undergo a lot of processing—not ButcherBox bacon, though. While pork belly is, you know, always pork belly, bacon can actually be sourced from different parts of the pig like the back, collar, shoulder, and jowls.
If you find this Country Style Corn and Pork Belly/Bacon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.