Recipe of Quick Baked Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked rice recipe. You can cook baked rice using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Rice:
- Use 1 Cup of Rice.
- Prepare 1.25 Cups of Whipping Cream.
- Take 1/4 of White Onion, Diced.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot, Shredded.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- Take 1 Cup of Shredded Cheese (Of Choice), or as much as needed to top.
- Get 1 Cup of Sausages (Or whatever meat of choice).
- Provide 1 of Egg.
Instructions to make Baked Rice:
- Preheat Oven to 175°C/350°F.
- Grease Dish with Butter then Flour.
- Chop Onion, Carrot, Parsley and Meat.
- Whisk Egg and Whipping Cream together. Add salt and pepper..
- Mix with chopped vegetables and meat..
- Mix Rice with Ingredients and Sauce. Then place in dish..
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes on the top oven rack..
- Burn your tongue..
If you find this Baked Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.