Steps to Make Award-winning Baked Scotch Eggs
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Scotch Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Scotch Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked scotch eggs recipe. To make baked scotch eggs you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Scotch Eggs:
- You need 4 of hard-boiled eggs.
- Get of MEAT MIXTURE m.
- Take 3.5 oz of ham, minced.
- Get 8 oz of ground pork sausage.
- Take 2 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of dried sage.
- Get 1 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get of BREADING b.
- Prepare 1/2 c of ground pork rinds.
- Take 2 T of ground flax seed.
- Get pinch of salt and pepper.
- Get 1/2 c of grated Parmesan cheese, optional.
Instructions to make Baked Scotch Eggs:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, combine meat mixture ingredients. Divide into four portions and flatten into patties. Wrap a patty around each egg and seal closed..
- In another bowl, combine breading ingredients. Roll meat-wrapped eggs in breading mixture until thoroughly coated. Transfer to baking sheet..
- Bake about 25 min. Serve hot with mayo, mustard, Ketchup or BBQ sauce..
If you find this Baked Scotch Eggs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.