Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato baked eggs & bacon recipe. To make potato baked eggs & bacon you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon:
- Prepare 2 of large russet potatoes.
- Use 4 of cheese curds.
- Use 2 slices of bacon.
- Provide 2 of small pinches shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 2 T of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 T of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon:
- Wash potatoes with cold water. Dry potatoes with paper towels. Pierce each potato several times with a small paring knife. Wrap in foil. Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until potatoes are 90% fully cooked..
- Lay bacon on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 400º for approximately 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Pat bacon dry between paper towels. Chop roughly..
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, use a small paring knife to hollow out the potato. You do not need the flesh of the potato..
- Whisk eggs with milk and a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Lay 1 T of butter in each potato. Put 3/4 the bacon in the potatoes. Save the rest for garnish. Drop 2 cheese curds in each potato. Pour half the egg mixture in each potato. Sprinkle a little cheese over each potato..
- Bake at 400º for approximately 10 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked. Garnish with remaining bacon..
- Variations; Basil, romano, spinach, arugula, peppercorn melange, pepperjack cheese, smoked gouda, gruyere, parmesean, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, poblano, habanero, jalapeño, bell peppers, jalapeños, sour cream, lemon, creme fraiche, garlic, shallots, roasted garlic, horseradish, rosemary, thyme, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chile powder, cumin, dried sriracha, capers, tarragon, dill, asparagus, serrano, ancho chile powder,.
Press the mixture with a spoon so a whole is formed to make space for the eggs. Sprinkle chives on top and crack an egg on top of each stuffed potato. Line each potato shell with some of the filling. Break an egg into each potato and sprinkle with cheese. I popped the lid in the oven for a couple of minutes to warm it through then served it on top the browned cheese.
If you find this Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.