Recipe of Award-winning Breakfast Egg Bake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Breakfast Egg Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Egg Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Egg Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Choose water over other refreshments. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast egg bake recipe. To make breakfast egg bake you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Egg Bake:
- Take 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 can (12 ounce) of evaporated milk.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dry mustard.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of green pepper, chopped (use a small pepper).
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Get of Butter cooking spray.
Steps to make Breakfast Egg Bake:
- In a blender combine : eggs, evaporated milk, dry mustard, black pepper and salt, blend well……
- Pour egg mixture into a 9 X 13 glass baking dish that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray……
- Sprinkle over the top of egg mixture: chopped onion, green pepper and both cheeses……
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 40 minutes, or until eggs are set……
- Let eggs rest for 10 minutes…..
- Cut into squares, serve with toast and enjoy 😉!.
For a version that has less fat, cholesterol, and calories, use low- or no-fat cheese and/or omit bacon. This breakfast casserole has bacon, eggs, and cheese all in one dish. We are a breakfast loving family but oftentimes no one feel like preparing a meal right after getting up. This Egg Bake is fabulous because it can be prepare the night before and baked in the morning. Or it can be fully baked and then reheated as needed.
If you find this Breakfast Egg Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.