Steps to Prepare Homemade Baked Avocado with Egg
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Avocado with Egg recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Avocado with Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Avocado with Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked avocado with egg recipe. To make baked avocado with egg you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Avocado with Egg:
- You need 1 of Avocado, sliced in half, seed removed.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded Cheese; as much as you want.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of Bacon; cooked and cut in small pieces.
- Get 2 of eggs.
Instructions to make Baked Avocado with Egg:
- You may have to carve out Avocado hole a little more so the egg will fit.
- Crack eggs in avocado shells, you may want to use foil to hold avocado up coz it will tip over from the weight of the egg..
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Bake until egg is cooked to desiredness.
- Top with cheese and bake til cheese is melted.
- Top with bacon pieces and enjoy.
If you find this Baked Avocado with Egg recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.