Recipe of Award-winning Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked naan with cheese, egg & chilli recipe. You can cook baked naan with cheese, egg & chilli using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli:
- Get 1 of garlic and corriander naan,.
- Use 30 g of grated cheddar cheese (I used reduced fat),.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg,.
- You need 1 of green chilli, seeds removed, sliced finely,.
- Use of Salt and pepper to season,.
- You need 1 pinch of red chilli flakes to garnish (optional).
Steps to make Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli:
- Preheat your oven to 200. Take the naan bread and scatter over 2/3rds of the cheese leaving a small gap in the centre..
- Carefully crack the egg into the center of the naan bread. Scatter over the remaining cheese and green chillies. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes or until the white of the egg has cooked and set. Remove from the oven and scatter over a few red chilli flakes..
- Cut into chunky strips, break the yolk so it oozes out and enjoy! :).
If you find this Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.