Recipe of Homemade Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker salisbury steak recipe. To cook slow cooker salisbury steak you need 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak:
- Get of steaks.
- Provide 2 lbs of ground meat, your choice. I use 50:50 beef and turkey.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Use 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Provide 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of milk.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of parsley, minced.
- Provide of gravy.
- Get 1 lb of mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 1 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 2 of Bou beef bouillon cubes.
- Get 2 of Bou brown gravy cubes (or 1 oz brown gravy mix).
- Get 2 Tbsp of ketchup.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of parsley, minced.
- Take 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of water.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak:
- In a bowl, combine the minced onion, egg, breadcrumbs, milk, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley and mix.
- Add meat to the mixture and mix well..
- Divide the mixture into 7-8 portions. Form each portion into an oblong patty..
- Keep the patties in the freezer until you're ready..
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add a little oil. Sear the patties until brown. Don't worry if they're cooked through. Move to a plate and set aside..
- Unwrap your boullion and gravy cubes..
- In a small container add the 1.5 cups water, cubes, ketchup, and mustard. Stir to dissolve. Heat in the microwave if you're having trouble getting everything to mix..
- In your slow cooker, add the onions and mushrooms to the bottom. Layer in the patties, and pour the gravy mix over..
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Carefully remove the patties from the slow cooker and place on a plate..
- Mix the corn starch and 4 Tbsp of water and pour into the slow cooker liquid. Stir until thick..
- Nestle the patties back into the gravy and keep warm until ready to eat..
- Serve with mashed potatoes and sprinkle with parsley. Green peas would make a fine side!.
This Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak has been on my menu for weeks, but I kept putting it off. I'm the one who likes the dump it in recipes and this one requires that you actually have to at least form patties and partially precook the meat. I got this recipe from allrecipes.com and it is delicious! I've always wanted to try Salisbury Steak cooked in a slow cooker and finally found it and wanted to share it with others. This Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak and Onions dish is a delicious stand by that has been a family favorite for years with a bit of an update.
If you find this Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.