Recipe of Speedy Simple Pancakes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple pancakes recipe. You can have simple pancakes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Pancakes:
- Use 80 g of self raising flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 150 ml of Alpro coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Use of 'The coconut oil is used to stop the pancake sticking/burning'.
Steps to make Simple Pancakes:
- Add the Flour, Sugar and salt together and mix so that they are combined.
- Pour in the Alpro Coconut milk and whisk until it makes a batter with a smooth consistency.
- Put a pan on a medium heat, when you can feel the heat coming from it add the tsp of oil and when melted, lightly wipe with a sheet of kitchen roll, this will leave a residue in the pan that will help stop the pancake from sticking.
- Pour in a portion of the batter making a small pancake, when the surface is bubbly, flip the pancake over using a spatula, keep checking the underside to make sure it doesn't burn, when done put on a warm plate and time to start the next..
- Now for the next one, using the oiled sheet of kitchen roll wipe the pan again and pour in the batter for your next pancake.
If you find this Simple Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.