Recipe of Quick Stuffed Pepper Soup – Slow Cooker
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Pepper Soup – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Soup – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper soup – slow cooker recipe. You can cook stuffed pepper soup – slow cooker using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Pepper Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Use 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- Take 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 2 of large bell peppers, diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 can (28 oz.) of unsalted crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 can (8 oz.) of unsalted tomato sauce.
- Take 3 cups of unsalted chicken or beef broth.
- Get 2 tsp. of each Italian seasoning, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each pepper, smoked paprika, dried basil.
- You need of Cooked rice, for serving (or different grain of your choosing).
Steps to make Stuffed Pepper Soup – Slow Cooker:
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the ground meat and cook until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess fat if needed..
- Grease your slow cooker and place all the ingredients EXCEPT for the rice. Stir everything well and then place the lid on and set the heat to low for 5-6 hours..
- To serve, stir in some hot, cooked rice (or other grain) into individual bowls and top with some shredded cheddar cheese and enjoy!.
- You could also stir the rice into the soup and serve it that way, but since we usually have leftovers, I prefer to store the soup and rice separately so the rice doesn't absorb the majority of the liquid..
So, when I saw this recipe for slow cooker stuffed pepper soup in a Gooseberry Patch Slow-Cooker Recipes Cookbook (Everyday Cookbook Collection) (affiliate link), I decided to give it a try. With all the flavors of traditional stuffed peppers, but with much more ease, try this Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup! Two things came together to make this soup happen. First, I keep getting a ton of peppers in my CSA box. They are mostly small-ish peppers that are too small for stuffing.
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Soup – Slow Cooker recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.