Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Baked Veggie Egg Rolls
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Veggie Egg Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Veggie Egg Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Veggie Egg Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked veggie egg rolls recipe. To cook baked veggie egg rolls you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Veggie Egg Rolls:
- Take 4 of bell peppers, (green, red, yellow, orange) diced.
- Take 1 of sweet onion, diced.
- You need 1-2 of jalapeno, diced.
- Get 2 tbsp of Southwest Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 2 cups of broccoli slaw.
- Provide 2 cups of Cheddar Cheese, shredded, fat-free.
- Get 1 of small can green chilis.
- Provide 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Use 1 package of egg roll skins.
- Take 1 of egg white, lightly beaten.
Steps to make Baked Veggie Egg Rolls:
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Saute peppers, onion and jalapenos for 2-3 minutes. Add Southwest seasoning and garlic powder mix well..
- Add broccoli slaw and continue cooking until tender..
- Remove from heat and let cool..
- Mix with tomatoes, chili, and cheese..
- Preheat oven to 350 F, spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Add 1/4 cup of mixture to egg roll skin. Follow instructions on package for folding and rolling, place on cookie sheet..
- Brush with egg white. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip each egg roll and return to oven. Bake another 10-15 minutes until desired crispiness..
If you find this Baked Veggie Egg Rolls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.