Simple Way to Make Quick 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 100% oat bread with sourdough recipe. To cook 100% oat bread with sourdough you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough:
- You need of [Oat Sourdough]:.
- Use 100 g of rolled oats (or softer kind).
- Prepare 20 g of sourdough starter (I used rye).
- Provide 125 g of warm water (around 50°C/120°F).
- Get 2 g of salt.
- Provide of [Soaked Oats]:.
- Prepare 100 g of oat flakes (harder than rolled oats).
- You need 200 g of cold water.
- Use 8 g of salt.
- You need of [Main Dough].
- Get 1 of batch oat sourdough from above.
- Provide 1 of batch of soaked oats from above.
- You need 300 g of oat flakes.
- Prepare 200 g of [A] warm water (40°C/105°F).
- Get 100 g of [B] warm water (40°C/105°F).
- Prepare 2 g of active dry yeast.
- Get handful of flaxseed or raisins (Optional).
- You need of [Equipment]:.
- Get 2 of smaller loaf pans (like for poundcake) OR 1 large loaf pan.
Steps to make 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough:
- Mix [Oat Sourdough] ingredients well in a bowl. Cover with wrap and let ripen for 12-16 hours at room temperature..
- Mix the [Soaked Oats] ingredients in a separate bowl. Cover, put in the refrigerator and let soak for at least 4 hours up to 12 hours..
- On baking day, in a large bowl, mix the finished oat sourdough, soaked oats, 300 g oat flakes and [A] 200 g warm water, and 2 g yeast. (It's too wet to knead, so I mixed with a rubber spatula). Mix for 5 minutes using a spatula or your bread mixer..
- Add [B] 100 g warm water and continue mixing for about another 5 minutes. Lastly, fold in the optional flaxseed or raisins..
- Grease your loaf pans and dust the sides with some rolled oats. If using two smaller loaf pans, divide the dough into the two pans. If using one large pan, put it all in that. Sprinkle a few oats over top if you like. Cover and let rise for about 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 250°C/480°F and prepare a steam pan at the bottom of the oven. Pour some boiling water into this pan when you put the bread in the oven..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 250°C/480°F then remove the steam pan. Lower the temperature to 200°C/400°F and bake for another 25-35 minutes for smaller loaves OR 65-70 minutes for a big loaf (or until a wooden skewer or toothpick comes out clean)..
- Remove from the baking pans immediately and let cool on a rack. Great served with butter and jam!.
If you find this 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.