Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Baked Eggs breakfast
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Eggs breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Eggs breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked eggs breakfast recipe. To cook baked eggs breakfast you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Eggs breakfast:
- Take 1 teaspoon of Butter or oil to grease your ramekin/small oven tin.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 piece of streaky bacon, or your favourite bacon.
- Use 10 g of spinach leaves.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of grated vintage cheese.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 3 teaspoons of double cream.
Instructions to make Baked Eggs breakfast:
- Pan fry your bacon until it is crispy, but not burnt..
- While your bacon is frying, preheat your over to 180° celsius, and grease your ramekin or small oven tin with either butter or olive/vegetable oil..
- When your bacon is cooked, lay it across the bottom of your ramekin. Top with spinach leaves, pushing spinach leaves down, to pack in tight..
- Toss in your grated cheese, and then crack your eggs over the mixture. The spinach will provide a nice cushion/prevent your eggs from sinking to the bottom of the ramekin..
- Grind some salt/pepper into your eggs then top with cream. Make sure any uncovered spinach at the top of the dish gets cream on it. Any spinach not covered by cream or egg will burn..
- Bake for 8-10 mins, depending on how runny/cooked you like your eggs..
If you find this Baked Eggs breakfast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.