Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage & peppers rice one pot meal recipe. You can have sausage & peppers rice one pot meal using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal:
- Use 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 lb of Smoked sausage, sliced.
- Prepare 1 each of Green bell pepper, diced.
- Use 1 each of Red bell pepper, diced.
- Get 1 small of Onion, diced.
- Use 2 cup of Beef or chicken stock.
- Take 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of Water.
- Use 2 cup of White rice, dry measure (not instant rice).
- Use 1 tbsp of Smoked paprika.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning blend.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal:
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat..
- Add peppers, onions, and sausage. Stir and cook about 5 minutes..
- Add spices and rice. Stir well and cook another 2 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, broth and water. Bring to a rapid boil..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Cover and let cook about 20 minutes or until rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed..
- Eat as is or top with cheese and sour cream..
If you find this Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.