Recipe of Ultimate Reeses-Banana Pancakes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Reeses-Banana Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Reeses-Banana Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to reeses-banana pancakes recipe. You can cook reeses-banana pancakes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Reeses-Banana Pancakes:
- Get 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter; melted.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 cup of milk.
- You need 4 of bananas; medium slice.
- Take 1 cup of Reeses baking chips.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter for each pancake.
Steps to make Reeses-Banana Pancakes:
- Combine ingredients from flour to salt. Whisk eggs, milk, and melted butter separately. Combine dry and wet ingredients just until incorporated..
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter for each pancake in a saute pan. Use 1/3 cup of pancake batter for each pancake..
- After adding batter to pan, scatter about 7 banana slices and a handful of reeses chips atop the batter..
- Cook on medium heat until browned, approximately 2 minutes. Flip and lower heat to medium-low. Cook approximately 3 minutes, or until browned..
- Serve with powdered sugar, maple or chocolate syrup, and use banana slices and reeses for garnish..
- Variations; Walnuts, peanuts, pecans, brown sugar, fruit syrups, nutella, peanut butter, bourbon, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, espresso, dark chocolate, pumpkin pie spice, allspice, coconut extract, rum, Rebel Stoke whiskey, Nociello liqueur, honey,.
An easy dessert that feeds a crowd! Great for parties and peanut butter lovers! Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Slice the banana end to end without cutting all the way through to the other side.
If you find this Reeses-Banana Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.