Steps to Make Award-winning Mutton curry (in slow cooker)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mutton curry (in slow cooker) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton curry (in slow cooker) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton curry (in slow cooker) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry (in slow cooker) recipe. You can cook mutton curry (in slow cooker) using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton curry (in slow cooker):
- Get of For the spices.
- Provide of coriander seeds.
- Provide of cumin seeds.
- Take of cardamom.
- Get of fennel seeds.
- You need of cloves.
- You need of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare of red chili dry.
- You need of peppercorns.
- Use of nutmeg.
- Get of turmeric.
- Use of For gravy.
- Provide of large onion.
- Get of garlic pods.
- You need of yoghurt (plain).
- Take of green chilis.
- Get of ginger paste.
- Get of mutton (neatly cut and cleaned).
- Use of large potatoes (cut in halves).
- You need of mustard oil.
- Use of warm water.
Instructions to make Mutton curry (in slow cooker):
- Dry roast the spices (cumin, coriander, peppercorn, red chilli, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg) and mix well with yoghurt, ginger paste and turmeric to make a paste and apply to mutton and keep refrigerated for 12hrs..
- Fry the potatoes separately and keep aside, similarly fry the onions with green chilis and garlic till it turns brown..
- Pour the mutton mix over the same pan with the gravy and potatoes and sauteed for few minutes..
- Transfer the contents to slow-cooker and turn it high for 2hrs flipping in between and serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Mutton curry (in slow cooker) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.