Recipe of Ultimate French onion soup Instant Pot IP
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup instant pot ip recipe. You can have french onion soup instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Use 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Provide 2 of yellow onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 of red onions chopped.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 2 cups of white wine.
- Get 4 cups of beef broth.
- Take 4 of thyme sprigs.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves minced (garlic lovers 8 cloves).
- Take 1 of baguette loaf.
- Take 4-6 slices of provolone cheese.
- Provide of Garnishes.
- You need of Kosher Salt.
- Use of Fresh ground pepper.
- You need of Fresh parsley.
Instructions to make French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Melt butter in pressure cooker over medium saute setting..
- Add onions and baking soda until onions soften slightly and start to release liquid. Around 3 minutes..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes. No need to add liquid. The onions will release all the liquid needed. When finished quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Drain liquid then on high/more saute setting, continue to stir the onions till all the onions are sticky and brown..
- Add broth, white wine, salt, and garlic stirring and scraping bottom of the pot to remove any bits that may be stuck to bottom of the pot. Add thyme and bay leaves..
- Reseal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes. When beeper sounds do a quick release of the pressure. Remove lid..
- Discard the bay leaves and thyme sprigs. Preheat oven to broil. Cut the baguette into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces…
- Ladle soup into oven safe bowls leaving room for the baguette on top. Add pieces of baguette (2 or 3) on top of soup. Cover with a slice of provolone cheese..
- Place bowl in oven and cook with oven door cracked until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven. sprinkle salt, pepper, and parsley over the top..
If you find this French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.