Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spotted trotter chicken currywurst stewed in a madras curry sauce with russet potatoes and kale recipe. To make spotted trotter chicken currywurst stewed in a madras curry sauce with russet potatoes and kale you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale:
- You need of Chicken Currywurst with Potatoes and Collard Greens.
- Use 1 of (12-ounce) russet potato.
- Get 4 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped, divided.
- Prepare 8 oz of kale, washed and torn into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, divided.
- Take 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Provide 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- Get 4 of links Spotted Trotter Currywurst.
- Get 1 tbsp of Madras curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of hot paprika.
- Provide 8 oz of fresh tomatoes, diced.
- Take 2 oz of raw sugar.
Steps to make Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale:
- Place the potato in a small sauce pot, just large enough to fit the potato. Cover the potato fully in cold salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a steady simmer, and cook until tender, typically 30-45 minutes. Remove potato, and set aside to cool..
- While the potato is cooking, place a skillet over medium heat, and add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then half of the onion. Cook until tender. Add the kale and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar to the pan. Cook until kale is wilted and tender, about 5-10 minutes..
- Once potato is cool, peel and slice into 1/2-inch thick half-moons. Add the potatoes to the kale, and heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and set aside to be served warm..
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, heat, then add the sausage. Brown all around, remember that the sausage is already fully cooked, so you don’t have to worry about doneness. Once the sausage is browned, remove from pan, and set aside..
- Return pan to a medium heat, and add the additional cooking oil. Add the remaining half of the onions, and cook while stirring until fully translucent, about 6-10 minutes..
- Add the Madras curry power and hot paprika, and stir to fully coat the onions. Add the tomato, raw sugar, and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook at a simmer for about 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Slice the sausage and return to the pan, and reheat in the sauce. Serve and enjoy!.
This meal is hearty, so come hungry! Delicious Spotted Trotter Currywurst stewed in a homemade tomato sauce seasoned with Madras curry powder and spicy paprika. Served along side fresh kale and russet potatoes. This meal is hearty, so come hungry! Delicious Spotted Trotter Currywurst stewed in a homemade tomato sauce seasoned with Madras curry powder and spicy paprika.
If you find this Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.