Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich
Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, whosayna’s philli cheese steak sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook whosayna’s philli cheese steak sandwich using 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich:
- Take For of French Baguette:.
- Prepare 3 cups @250gms of Maida (All Purpose Flour).
- Take 2 tsp of Yeast.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Make ready For of Filling:.
- Take 1 kg of Beef Fillet (thinner slices).
- Get 1 cup of Mozarella Cheese.
- Take 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Make ready as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic (paste).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Ginger (paste).
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Make ready 1 of Onion (sliced).
- Make ready 1 of Capsicum (cubed).
- Prepare as required of Salad optional (Cucumber, Tomatoes, Onions and Green chillies).
Steps to make Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich:
- Baguette: Mix ingredients, bind softer dough using water..
- Then knead spraying oil, keep in a greased big bowl..
- Let it rise till it's double in size..
- Punch back make three to four portions..
- Dust flour on the working table and slightly roll into rough rectangular..
- Fold like swiss roll, the loose end pinch so it does not open while baking..
- Lay the open side on greased tray, slit on top with sharp knife..
- Make the other two in the same manner.
- Let it fully rise, glaze with beaten egg and sprinkle dry flour or sesame or flax seeds or oats..
- Preheat oven and keep ice cubes with cold water in a metal bowl on the lower section..
- Keep your baking tray in the middle section, bake in oven on 210 C till done..
- Filling: Cut fillet to very thin slices, marinate with garlic, ginger, chilli flakes, vinegar and salt, marinate for 3 hours..
- In a pan put two tablespoon of oil and braise onion till golden colour, remove on a plate..
- In the same pan braise capsicum then remove on same plate..
- Fry fillet slices in butter using the same pan..
- When done shred with fork..
- Mix onions, capsicum and steak shreds, sprinkle black pepper powder..
- Chop cucumber and tomatoes, cut onion and green chillies..
- In a bowl put cucumber, onions, chillies and tomatoes, add vinegar and sprinkle salt toss well..
- Add mayonnaise in salad and mix well..
- Slit bread in half, do the filling of steak mixture and salad then top up with cheese..
- Bake in oven on 200 C to melt cheese..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food whosayna’s philli cheese steak sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!