Recipe of Favorite Instant pot Mongolian Beef
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant pot Mongolian Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot Mongolian Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot mongolian beef recipe. To make instant pot mongolian beef you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant pot Mongolian Beef:
- You need 1-1.5 pounds of flank steak (, sliced across the grains).
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar (or 2/3 cups for those with a sweet tooth).
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Use 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger (minced).
- You need 1/2 cup of lite soy sauce.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need of Cornstarch Slurry.
- Take 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onions (chopped).
- Get 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- Provide of Hot chilli oil paste.
Instructions to make Instant pot Mongolian Beef:
- Heat up your pressure cooker: press Sauté, click on the Adjust button, select More to get the Sauté More function, which means that the food will be sautéed over medium-high heat. Wait for the Instant Pot indicator to read HOT..
- Add sliced beef to a large ziplock bag, add 1 tablespoon cornstarch and shake well to coat the beef evenly..
- Add the oil to the hot Instant Pot, once the oil is hot, add the beef and sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring a few times. If needed brown the beef in batches, you don't want to add too much as it will start releasing juice and it won't brown well. Note: You can also skip browning the beef and just add it to the pot!.
- If bits of beef stuck to the pot, add 1/2 cup water and deglaze the pot. Using a wooden spoon scrape the bottom of the pot. You can discard that liquid if wanted..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot: minced garlic, minced ginger, lite soy sauce, brown sugar, water, rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes. You can add less sugar, based on your taste and preference. Note: You can also skip browning the beef and just add it to the pot!.
- Stir well until all the ingredients are combined and coated in sauce..
- Close lid and pressure cook at High Pressure for 8 minutes + 10 minutes Natural Release. Turn off the heat. Release the remaining pressure after the 10 mins No time has passed.. Open the lid..
- Make the cornstarch slurry, in a small bowl mix cornstarch with water until fully combined. With the Instant Pot on the Sauté function, add the slurry to the pot, stir to combine and cook for 2-3 minutes on Sauté, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens. Turn off the Instant Pot and let the Mongolian Beef sit for 8-10 minutes before serving, in this time the sauce will settle and thicken more..
- Serve over rice and garnish with fresh chopped green onions and sesame seeds..
If you find this Instant pot Mongolian Beef recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.