Recipe of Quick Subway-style Sandwich
Subway-style Sandwich. Each sandwich on the Subway® menu was carefully crafted for maximum flavor. Discover all of our tasty subs and melts, piled with all your favorite meats, cheeses, sauces, and vegetables. Have you ever wanted to have a Subway without having to go to the restaurant?
Salam everyone hope you all are doing great here's an amazing recipe of subway style sandwich. Just because the chain has the same logo and assembly line-style sandwich-making system doesn't mean every single Subway is the. Every year on National Sandwich Day, Subway donates meals to the hunger organization, Feeding America.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, subway-style sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Subway-style Sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Subway-style Sandwich is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Each sandwich on the Subway® menu was carefully crafted for maximum flavor. Discover all of our tasty subs and melts, piled with all your favorite meats, cheeses, sauces, and vegetables. Have you ever wanted to have a Subway without having to go to the restaurant?
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have subway-style sandwich using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Subway-style Sandwich:
- Get 1/4 of Lettuce.
- Make ready 1/2 of Tomato.
- Take 1 of Green peppers.
- Take 1/4 of Onion.
- Get 1/2 of French baguette.
- Make ready 8 slice of Thinly sliced ham.
- Get 5 of Olives.
- Take 1 dash of Basil pesto.
- Prepare 1 dash of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 dash of Coarsely ground pepper and salt.
Great gluten free recipes for every occasion. Get this tested recipe for soft and squishy gluten free sandwich rolls in the style of Subway's sub rolls. The sandwich filling can be of your choice , I just used the ingredients I had in hand. You can add boiled egg slices or any patties or leftover cutlets or just fresh leafy vegetables just like how they serve in.
Steps to make Subway-style Sandwich:
- Finely julienne the lettuce. Remove the stem and seeds from the peppers, cut into two lengthwise, and cut thin slices horizontally. Thoroughly drain..
- Slice the onion and lightly sprinkle salt on top. Let soak in water for 30 minutes to an hour, then drain. Rinse with water while rubbing to remove the salt. Lightly wring out the water. Thinly slice the olives and drain. If the olives have pits, remove them..
- Slice (not all the way through) the bread lengthwise to create a space for the fillings. If you cut most of the way through, you can stuff in a lot of the filling..
- Open the bread and arrange the ham, then the olives and onions. Put the olives toward the inside to prevent them from falling out. Sprinkle with pepper..
- Top with basil paste and mayonnaise. If the basil pesto doesn't have salt, sprinkle salt on top..
- This time, I used S&B's pesto sauce. This is salty, so I didn't add salt. Please adjust the salt to the pesto you use..
- Add the tomato, lettuce, and green peppers and your sandwich is ready! If you wrap it in plastic, the vegetables stay put and it's easy to eat..
From the meatball marinara to the chipotle chicken melt, we tasted every single sandwich so you don't have to. If you've ever craved a Subway sandwich but don't want to spend the time or the money going to the actual store, try making your favorite sandwich at home. Subway (also known as Doctor's Associates Inc.) is an American fast food restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches (subs), salads and beverages. Subway Sandwich – Food for Love. Je suis une grande fan de street food.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food subway-style sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!