Steps to Make Speedy Raspberry Chicken & Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Raspberry Chicken & Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raspberry Chicken & Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry chicken & potatoes recipe. You can cook raspberry chicken & potatoes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Raspberry Chicken & Potatoes:
- Take 4 of chicken drumsticks.
- Get 1/2 cup of Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Get 2 of large potatoes peeled and chopped.
- Use of Raspberry Sauce (Optional).
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- Use 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need of drippings from dish once chicken and potatoes are ready.
- Use of water.
- Take 3 of -4 tbsp Raspberry Vinaigrette.
Steps to make Raspberry Chicken & Potatoes:
- Marinate frozen chicken in raspberry vinaigrette until chicken is thawed (if chicken's already thawed at least marinate for 1h).
- Peel and chop potatoes, soak in water until chicken is thawed or at least 1h (I used 2 small and 2 medium sized potatoes).
- Preheat oven to 425F, using tongs place chicken into oven safe dish.
- Drain potatoes and arrange around chicken, drizzle remaining marinate over whole dish, place dish in oven for approximately 1h.
- At approximately 30 mins flip chicken over and return dish to oven for another 30 mins or until chicken cooked through.
- Serve with a side of veggies or a nice salad, Enjoy!.
- You don't have to make the sauce, but it goes great for dipping the chicken and potatoes in (though they'll be tasty enough on their own so it's really optional). For the sauce blend all ingredients over high heat whisking constantly until smooth consistency and desired thickness. Drizzle over plate or serve in dip container on the side..
Combine the chicken broth and garlic in a saucepan over medium-high heat. The ingredients you'll need for this raspberry balsamic chicken are:-Chicken-Dried marjoram-Balsamic vinegar-Onion-Garlic-Jalapeño-Raspberry jam-Salt-Pepper. In addition to being quick and easy, this dish can also be cooked in one pan – score! Start by heating the oil in a skillet over medium heat. In a small bowl, combine the spreadable fruit, soy sauce, mustard and pepper; pour over chicken.
If you find this Raspberry Chicken & Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.