Recipe of Perfect Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole recipe. You can cook spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole:
- Take 2 of sweet potatoes spiralize.
- You need 12 oz of chicken shredded.
- You need 8 of dried chilies.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained rinsed.
- Take 4 large of tomatoes on a vine.
- You need 1 large of onion quatered.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of mexi cheese.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Take 1 cup of corn frozen.
Instructions to make Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole:
- Preheat oven 400.Add 8 dried chilies to a pot of boiling water. Bring to a rolling simmer and cover. Cook about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook together for 12 minutes at medium simmer. ** cook chicken in water if you dont have left over shredded chicken in the fridge **.
- While thats boiling saute onions and garlic. Cook about 5 minutes. Set aside..
- Take out chilies and tomatoes. Cut stim and deseed chilies. Take the skin off the tomatoes. Add to a blender. Blend to smooth. Add onions. Add cumin , salt and pepper.
- Add shredded chicken, black beans, and corn . Mix. Add sauce. Mix ..
- Spiralize your sweet potatoes. Add into a casserole dish..
- Pour chicken mix on top of spiral potatoes. Add cheese on top . Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 55 minutes. Enjoy.
How to Make Mexican Chicken Casserole. Spiralized sweet potato is a great alternative to tortillas in this flavorful enchilada casserole. Using sweet potatoes makes this recipe gluten free and grain free and adds a new dimension to the traditional enchilada dish. Additional veggies can be used in place of the black beans. You can skip the cheese all.
If you find this Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.