Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Pick water over other refreshments. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys 'other' banana loaf /bread, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys 'other' banana loaf /bread, gf df ef sf nf you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 360 grams of Vickys Gluten-Free Flour Mix 2, recipe link below.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vickys Gluten-Free Baking Powder, recipe link below.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb of soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 125 ml of olive oil plus extra for greasing.
- Provide 3 of large bananas, mashed well.
- Provide 150 ml of light coconut milk.
- Provide 150 ml of agave nectar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 150 grams of optional extras such as chocolate chips (I use Moo-Free brand), chopped walnuts etc.
Instructions to make Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 3 / 170C / 325°F and grease 2 loaf tins.
- In a bowl combine the flour mix, baking powder & soda, xanthan gum, salt and cinnamon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337958-vickys-gluten-free-all-purpose-flour-mix-2-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338133-vickys-gluten-free-baking-powder.
- Add the oil, agave nectar, coconut milk and vanilla and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the mashed bananas & any optional extras you might like to add and split the mixture into the tins, they should fill around half way up.
- Bake for 35 minutes then turn the tins around and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- The loaf should bounce back when pressed lightly on top and a skewer test will indicate that it's done.
- Let it sit in the tins for 20 minutes before removing and setting the loaves on a wire rack to cool.
- Cover the unsliced loaf with clingfilm and store in a lidded container for up to 3 days.
- This makes 2 banana loaves each with 10 servings.
If you find this Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.