Recipe of Award-winning Sig's Smoked Makerel and Banana Spread
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sig's Smoked Makerel and Banana Spread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Smoked Makerel and Banana Spread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Smoked Makerel and Banana Spread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's smoked makerel and banana spread recipe. You can cook sig's smoked makerel and banana spread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Smoked Makerel and Banana Spread:
- Take 100 grams of smoked makerel filet.
- Provide 1 tbsp of best bought mayonnaise or homemade.
- Use 1 medium of ripe banana.
- Get 1 small of very finely sliced, chopped or minced clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 large of pinch of tarragon.
- Take 1 pinch of of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 small of slices of muesli bread or similar bread.
- Provide 1 of handful of chopped or broken up walnut pieces (optional ) I have not added them as yet as I ate them 😶, but my thought is if you would ,this could also serve as a salad ..
Instructions to make Sig's Smoked Makerel and Banana Spread:
- If using canned makerel make sure you drain it of all juices, oil or water. Flake your makerel.
- Add the mayonnaise, sliced or chopped garlic and paprika ,then the banana, mix all together, season with tarragon.
- Add the lemon juice it stops the banana from going brown as well as balancing the natural oil in the fish.
- You can keep this as rough as you like or make a smoother pate out of it.
- I found it great serving this with a fruit bread like muesli bread.
If you find this Sig's Smoked Makerel and Banana Spread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.