Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Caramel Rusks
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, caramel rusks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Rusks is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Caramel Rusks is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have caramel rusks using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Rusks:
- Get of Rusks.
- Take 1/2 of baguette French bread.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Get of Caramel.
- Make ready 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of Heavy cream.
Instructions to make Caramel Rusks:
- Thinly slice the baguette and bake for 15 minutes in the oven at 130℃..
- Mix the butter and granulated sugar together. Spread it on the bread slices, and bake at 130℃ for another 15 minutes..
- Melt the sugar over medium heat until it turns a deep amber..
- Heat the heavy cream in the microwave until just before boiling point. Add one tablespoon of the cream to the sugar from Step 3 and mix..
- Stir in the rest of the cream in small batches. When it's all mixed in, bring it to the boil..
- Stop the heat and mix it again. Let it cool as you mix..
- Continue until it is firm enough to draw patterns with..
- Pour it on top of the rusks from Step 1..
- When the caramel has hardened, they're done..
- If you let it chill to the extent shown, it will be difficult to draw patterns. If this happens, heat it and return to Step 6..
- It becomes a crunchy caramel candy when hardened..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food caramel rusks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!