Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start out with changing the bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that difficult. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sultan chicken broccoli potato au gratin recipe. To make sultan chicken broccoli potato au gratin you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin:
- Get of boneless chicken breast.
- Provide 1 of large potato.
- Get head of broccoli -rinsed & chopped.
- Get of cream of broccoli can soup.
- Get of cheddar broccoli powdered soup mix (optional).
- Get of chopped onion.
- Provide of curry.
- Provide of fenugreek.
- Take of citric acid (limesalt).
- Take of tumeric.
- Get of mozzarella.
Instructions to make Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin:
- Thick slice potato (like large coins) -boil until tender.
- Heat mix cream of broccoli/cheddar broccoli soup mix & water (min 10 min).
- Slice chicken semi-thin, add to hot olive oil & onion in skillet (seasoning with pinches of limesalt, curry, & fenugreek. -optional pinches of turmeric for color).
- In a casserole dish, layer soup mix, broccoli, potato, chicken, and mozzarella. Leaving mozzarella as final topping.
- Bake at 375 for 30 min, or until cheese is bubbling brown.
- We serve in bowls with French baguette or fresh khubz.
- Our casserole dish was already overflowing with plenty of extra left over ingredients. We layered in another casserole dish and fridge stored for cooking the next day. The flavors really developed overnight, and it was AMAZING(!!!!) lunch dish..
Slice chicken semi-thin, add to hot olive oil & onion in skillet (seasoning with pinches of limesalt, curry, & fenugreek. -optional pinches of turmeric for color). In a casserole dish, layer soup mix. Prepare Potatoes as directed on package for oven baking; stir in broccoli. Prepare Betty Crocker Au Gratin Casserole Potatoes according to package directions. While the potatoes are cooking, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
If you find this Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.