Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic & herb fried pork chops recipe. You can cook garlic & herb fried pork chops using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops:
- Take 6 of thin center cut pork chops.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1 of mcormick garlic and herb seasoning to taste.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour, or enough to coat all pork chops..
- Use 1 of bacon grease, enough to cover half the pork chop during frying..
Instructions to make Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops:
- heat grease in large skillet until hot. test with a pinch of flour, if it sizzles its hot enough. :).
- meanwhile: wash pork chops, do not pat dry, let drain slightly..
- on both sides of the Chop sprinkle all 3 seasonings .as much as u like..
- pour flour into a bowl. and place one chop at a time into flour..
- toss to coat both sides well..
- place chops into bacon grease and fry for about 10 min. per side on medium to medium-low heat.
- chops are done when browned and no longer pink. do not over cook or they will be dry. cooking to fast at too high of a heat will cause burnt breading and underdone chops. to low of a heat you will end up with soggy breading and very greasy chops.
- place on a paper towel lined plate or platter to drain..
- serve !.
- serves 3- 6 depending on how hungry you are. :).
Harvest when the tops just begin to yellow and fall over! See all our tips on growing garlic. Rather than risk getting subpar garlic from the grocery store, try growing your own! High quality Australian Garlic is grown under the clear skies and fresh air of south western NSW and watered from the mighty Murray River where the garlic enjoys frosty winters and hot sunny summers, and is suitable for all your garlic needs. And one particular plant that comes to mind is garlic, a pungent bulb that can be used in roasts or marinades.
If you find this Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.