Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Homemade cappuccino
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade cappuccino recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade cappuccino recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade cappuccino recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cappuccino recipe. To make homemade cappuccino you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade cappuccino:
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of instant coffee powder(any instant coffee).
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of warm water.
Steps to make Homemade cappuccino:
- Take coffee powder and sugar in coffee mug or cup(you can take 1tsp coffee, 1tsp sugar according to your taste, I like the little strong flavour so have taken 1 1/2 tsp)..
- Now add 1 1/2 tsp warm water, all three ingredients in equal ratio, now you need to whisk/beat it, you can use fork or spoon,(m making jus one cup I am using spoon, if you are making more quantity you can use electric blender).
- Whisk it until it becomes creamy and light in colour, when it's done, you keep aside a little amount of cappuccino cream to use it on top..
- Heat up 1 cup of milk add in to the mug.
- Stir well.Now add in cappuccino cream on the top, give it a smooth mix garnish with a little coffee powder and serve.
If you find this Homemade cappuccino recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.