Recipe of Ultimate Baked Sweet Potato Chips
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Sweet Potato Chips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Sweet Potato Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet Potato Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet potato chips recipe. To cook baked sweet potato chips you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Sweet Potato Chips:
- You need 4-5 of small or medium sweet potatoes.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Use of Fresh Rosemary.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Steps to make Baked Sweet Potato Chips:
- First, wash and peel the sweet potatoes and slice them with a knife or slicer into chips. Slice the sweet potatoes as thinly as possible to maximize the crispiness potential!.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Bake them at a high temperature for about 20 minutes instead of baking them at a lower temperature for a longer period. A long, low bake (say 375°F or below) will result in tender sweet potatoes, but never crisp..
- Next add to a large mixing bowl with olive oil, salt & pepper, and rosemary. Toss until coated well..
- Don’t overcrowd the baking sheet. Spread the sweet potato slices into a single, even layer, leaving space around each slice. When too many ingredients are on one baking sheet, the heat from the sheet gets trapped under the food and creates steam, and the sweet potato slices will be tender instead of crisp..
- Let the sweet potato chips cool on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes after you take them out of the oven..
Satisfy your craving for potato chips in a MUCH healthier way. I wanted to make them baked, not fried. Trying to achieve that perfect crispiness while still keeping the sweet potato chips healthy and baked, I. Turn sweet potatoes halfway through the baking process and watch closely towards the end. If you're looking for a healthier potato chip snack idea, try these yummy and easy baked sweet potato chips!
If you find this Baked Sweet Potato Chips recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.