Recipe of Quick Whole wheat Banana bread
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole wheat Banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole wheat Banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat banana bread recipe. You can cook whole wheat banana bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Whole wheat Banana bread:
- You need 1.75 cups of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare Handful of walnuts chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed over ripe bananas.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Whole wheat Banana bread:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- In a large bowl, sift the wheat flour. Add the sugar, walnuts, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt (dry ingredients)..
- In a separate bowl, combine the mashed bananas, oil, egg, milk and vanilla essence (wet ingredients)..
- Line a cake tray with parchment or grease with oil. Once the oven has preheated, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix well..
- Pour into cake mould and bake for 30 minutes, until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Cool completely before demoulding. Serve warm or cold. Both taste great. A very healthy alternative to cakes, which children love..
If you find this Whole wheat Banana bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.