Steps to Make Ultimate Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that difficult. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook recipe. You can cook chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- Get 1 kg of chicken,1 big potato, 1/2 cup peas.
- Provide of (1 sliced onion,3 cloves, 4 cardamom, 1stick cinnamon,.
- Provide 8 of black pepper and 2 bay leaf).
- Use 1/2 cup of oil,1 1/2 tbsn salt,1 tsp garam masala powder and.
- Take of Few coriander leaves chopped.
- You need of Masala to grind.
- You need of (1 onion medium, 1 tomato(medium,1 pod garlic,.
- You need 1 inch of ginger and 7 green chillies (acc to u)1 tbsn Kashmiri red.
- Get of Powder,1 tbsn coriander powder)grind all this.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- First heat oil in a vessel.then add the onion with whole garam masala (pic2) when onions brown add the above grind masala and mix.now simmer till oil floats up..
- Now add the turmeric and salt.
- Now saute 2 mins and add the potatoes and peas.mix well.cover the lid and cook 10 mins slow flame.
- When done add the garam masala powder and few chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice,chapati, tortilla and enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber.
Chicken Keema Matar (Indian Chicken Mince Curry) – popular Indian chicken keema curry recipe made using ground chicken, peas and curry spices. It's perfect for brunches/lunch or quick meal. The recipe calls for whole spices, dry roasted in a skillet, then cooked in oil. That way, every ingredient that touches the skillet becomes infused with the fragrant mix of cinnamon, clove, and cardamom. Eat the warming curry on its.
If you find this Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.