Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Healthy whole wheat banana bread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy whole wheat banana bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy whole wheat banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy whole wheat banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy whole wheat banana bread recipe. To cook healthy whole wheat banana bread you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy whole wheat banana bread:
- You need 2 cups of mashed very ripe bananas.
- Get 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Provide 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Take 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Instructions to make Healthy whole wheat banana bread:
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9x 5 inch large loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, walnuts, baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix together mashed bananas, egg, milk, vanilla, oil, and honey until combined.
- Pour wet ingredient mixture into the dry and mix with a spatula just until combined (do NOT over mix!).
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake on medium rack for an hour to 65 minutes it golden brown. Test with a toothpick to make sure..
- Remove from pan onto wire rack to cool..
- Tip: the riper the bananas, the more intense the banana flavor and sweetness!.
If you find this Healthy whole wheat banana bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.