Simple Way to Make Favorite Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato sambal with chicken liver and gizzard recipe. You can have potato sambal with chicken liver and gizzard using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard:
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes.
- Take 5 of chicken livers.
- Provide 5 of chicken gizzards.
- Take 6 of red chilies.
- Provide 5 of cayenne peppers (option).
- Use 10 of shallots.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tea spoon of coriander.
- You need 5 of candlenuts.
- Take 2 cm of galangal (crushed).
- Take 1 of lemonggrass (crushed).
- You need 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 2 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- You need To taste of sugar.
- Provide of Cooking oil.
Instructions to make Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard:
- Peel and cut potatoes into small cubes and fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- Clean up and wash chicken livers and gizzards and fry boil until a half cook.
- Remove Chicken Livers and gizzards from the pan and cut them into small cubes, set aside.
- For sambal : remove red chili's seeds, blend red chili,shallot,garlic,candlenut,coriander,cayenne pepper..
- Heat oil in the pan and fry sambal,bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, lemonggrass,galangal until fragran..
- Add fried potato, chicken livers abd gizzards. Mix well..
- Add chicken powder,sugar and pepper,stir and cook for few minutes.Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking..
- And when ready place it in the serving dish. Serve with rice..
- Happy Cooking… 🥳🥳.
Into a pan or a wok over medium high heat, add in cooking oil and the spice paste, bay leaves, lime leaves and lemon grass. Fry them for a while until fragrance. Add in boiled chicken liver and gizzard. For the potatoes, I simply peel and cut them into little cubes, fry and set aside. Fry the chicken livers as well (and gizzards, if using).
If you find this Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.