Steps to Make Speedy Banana Nut Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Nut Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Nut Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Choose water over other products. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread recipe. You can have banana nut bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Nut Bread:
- You need 1 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs, room temperature.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 stick of Unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Very ripe bananas, mashed with a fork.
- Get 1/2 cup of Walnuts (optional).
Instructions to make Banana Nut Bread:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease and flour your loaf pan..
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into a a bowl and set aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla together and set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar with either a stand mixer or hand mixer until light and fluffy..
- Gradually add egg mixture into butter while mixing until incorporated. Add mashed bananas..
- With a rubber spatula mix in flour mixture until just combined..
- Fold in walnuts and pour into your prepared loaf pans..
- If you like your crust a bit crisper you can top with sliced bananas and a sprinkling of granulated sugar..
- Bake for about 55 mins. Loaf is done when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
If you find this Banana Nut Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.