Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Starbucks Banana Bread – eggless
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Starbucks Banana Bread – eggless recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Starbucks Banana Bread – eggless recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Starbucks Banana Bread – eggless recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to starbucks banana bread – eggless recipe. To make starbucks banana bread – eggless you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Starbucks Banana Bread – eggless:
- Get 1 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Cornflour.
- You need 2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mashed banana.
- Get 1/2 cup of thick Curd (remove extra water).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Get 1/2 cup of coarsely crushed pecan and walnuts.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Milk.
Instructions to make Starbucks Banana Bread – eggless:
- In a large bowl sieve 5-6 times whole wheat flour, cornflour, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl add mashed bananas, baking soda and Curd. Mix it well and keep aside for about 7 minutes or until you see bubbles on the surface..
- Beat oil and sugar until light. To it add the banana and Curd mix along with the vanilla essence..
- Fold (not mix) the flour mix to the wet batter, in 2 batches. Do not beat or over mix..
- Add 3/4 of the crushed nuts to the batter along with the milk and mix..
- Pour into a greased loaf tin and sprinkle the remaining on the top..
- Bake in a heated oven at 180 for 35-40 minutes or until skewer comes out dry..
If you find this Starbucks Banana Bread – eggless recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.