Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Cranberry Sweet-and-Sour Pork
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cranberry Sweet-and-Sour Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cranberry Sweet-and-Sour Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other refreshments. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cranberry sweet-and-sour pork recipe. You can cook cranberry sweet-and-sour pork using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Sweet-and-Sour Pork:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Take 1/2 cup of Unsweetened pineapple juice.
- Get 1 cup of Whole berry cranberry sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of Barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 2 lb of Pork tenderloin or chops, cut into one inch cubes.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 medium of green pepper, sliced.
- Get 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Pineapple tidbits.
Instructions to make Cranberry Sweet-and-Sour Pork:
- Combine cornstarch, pineapple juice until smooth. Stir in cranberry and barbecue sauces. Set aside..
- In large skillet, stir fry pork in oil for 3 minutes or until no longer pink, seasoning with salt and pepper. Remove from skillet and keep warm..
- Add green pepper, onion and pineapple to skillet. Stir fry for 2-4 minutes. Stir in cornstarch mixture. Bring to boil, then cook and stir for two minutes. Add pork and heat through. Serve over rice..
- Source: Taste of Home Quick Cooking cookbook..
First I put I rubbed salt pepper and garlic into the meat. You must do this to season the meat. Let rest for twenty minutes or. I made this sauce over meatballs at my daughter's wedding reception. Nice change from your regular sweet and sour.
If you find this Cranberry Sweet-and-Sour Pork recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.