Recipe of Ultimate Spicy Pulled Pork Sandwiches for Impatient People
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Pulled Pork Sandwiches for Impatient People recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Pulled Pork Sandwiches for Impatient People recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Pulled Pork Sandwiches for Impatient People recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy pulled pork sandwiches for impatient people recipe. You can have spicy pulled pork sandwiches for impatient people using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Pulled Pork Sandwiches for Impatient People:
- Provide of Spice Rub.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cracked pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Frying Stuff.
- Provide 1 of pork tenderloin or chop per person.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- Get 18 oz of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's – Sweet & Spicy BBQ).
- Provide 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 of water.
- Take 1 of sandwich or burger buns.
- You need of Extra toppings.
- Provide 1 of sweet pickles, diced.
- Take 1 of red onion, diced.
Steps to make Spicy Pulled Pork Sandwiches for Impatient People:
- Mix all spice rub ingredients. (Crack whole black peppercorns in a bag with a meat hammer. Show them who's boss)..
- Pat pork dry and coat with the spice rub..
- Heat a frying pan till hot with olive oil (low 5-10min, med 3-4 min, then med-high), then sear the pork on all sides until seriously browned(/burned), about 3-4 minutes each side..
- Reduce heat (med-low) and cover, cook until done (about 10-15 minutes) test doneness by touch. Keep checking. (Can be done a day in advance, cool and chill, wrapped in fridge). It's cool to burn the crap out of the bottom here, it adds to the flavor in the end..
- Score outside of pork with lengthwise knife cuts (helps pull the moisture IN)..
- In heavy pot, combine pork with enough water to just cover it. Add cider vinegar and 1/3 cup BBQ sauce..
- Bring to boil and then simmer over medium heat covered, 1 hour or more..
- Remove pork and shred with forks..
- Dump out pot, add remaining bottle of BBQ sauce in pan over medium high, stir in shredded pork and heat thoroughly, allowing sauce to soak into pork..
- Steam buns in pot with steamer rack over high, about 2 minutes. (I ignored, was too hungry)..
- Top bottom half of bun with pork, pickles and onions. Finish with top half of bun..
I threw this recipe together real quick because I set out pork chops this morning but then by late afternoon I didn't feel like fried pork chops so I. I used my favorite Slow Cooker Pulled Pork recipe to start this off. The pork comes out so tender and so juicy – it's just ridiculously good! Use your favorite barbecue sauce to make it your own! Pulled chicken or pulled pork is always a delicious option as well!
If you find this Spicy Pulled Pork Sandwiches for Impatient People recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.