Recipe of Perfect Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lite chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook lite chicken tortilla soup you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- You need 1 of Rotisserie Chicken shredded… I discarded the skin.
- Provide 28 oz of crushed tomatoes (1 large can).
- Provide 2 of 10 ounce cans of enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 of medium onions chopped or 2 teaspoons onion powder.
- Prepare 8 oz of chopped green chilies.
- Provide 2 of cloves minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of 14.5 ounce cans of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 20 oz of frozen corn.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Get 1 of Optional Garnishes- avocado, shredded cheese, sour cream, lime, and tortilla chips (broken into pieces).
Steps to make Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and stir..
- Cool on low 6 to 8 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours..
- Taste soup about an hour before done and if it tastes too strong add water and continue cooking..
- Garnish as desired..
Ladle soup into bowls; top with tortilla chips and sour cream. Light & Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup. Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup Soup season is in full swing and this chicken tortilla soup deserves a spot on your menu. If you're a fan of silky, smooth, and thick soups, such as Roasted Tomato Basil Soup then you're going to love this one. It comes together fairly easy and makes the coziest bowl of soup.
If you find this Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.