Recipe of Super Quick Homemade My Family's Oden Hot Pot
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my family's oden hot pot recipe. You can cook my family's oden hot pot using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Family's Oden Hot Pot:
- Provide of Eggs.
- Take of Wiener sausages.
- Use of Chicken wings.
- You need of Konnyaku.
- Prepare of Daikon radish.
- Get of Mochi kinchaku.
- Take of Atsuage.
- Provide of Meatballs.
- Provide of Your favorite fish cakes.
- Provide of Chikuwa.
- Prepare of Hiraten flat fish cakes.
- Prepare of Fried fish cake with burdock root.
- Take of Tri-coloured fish cake balls.
- Use of Oden soup.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Use of Sugar.
- You need of Mirin.
- Prepare of Sake.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Japanese dashi stock powder sachets.
- You need of (to taste)! Love.
Instructions to make My Family's Oden Hot Pot:
- Boil the eggs and peel the shells..
- Slice the daikon radish to 3 cm and round off the edges. Make crisscross incisions on the surface (for the soup to absorb easily)..
- Transfer the daikon to a plate and sprinkle water over with your hand. Cover with cling film loosely and microwave for 8 minutes (this process is for parboiling)..
- Make rough incisions with a fork on the surface of konnyaku, following "Yusu's" instructions. She's a genius..
- Punch the konnyaku surface with your fist (to soften and let it absorb more soup). Do not punch too far though..
- Cut the konnyaku like this and blanch quickly (to get rid of its particular smell)..
- Make incisions on the chicken wings..
- Put the chicken wings under the grill. I like them, so I use a lot..
- Brown like this. The excess fat will drip off..
- Put all the fish cakes in a colander. There should be a lot..
- Pour hot water to drain excess oil. Be careful not to burn yourself!.
- Arrange the prepared ingredients in a large pot and add the dashi stock sachets (put the mochi kinchaku in last because it's very soft)..
- After 10 minutes, take out the dashi stock sachets. You can use dashi stock powder. In that case, use just one sachet..
- After bringing to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer slowly for 1 hour. Add the mochi kinchaku just before serving..
- Skewered octopus is nice for this hot pot. My children love them when they are tender..
If you find this My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.