Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as efficiently as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted chicken (using slow cooker) recipe. To cook roasted chicken (using slow cooker) you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker):
- Take 1 of whole chicken (about one kilogram).
- Provide 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, grated or ground.
- Provide 4 of onions, quartered.
- Take 2 of carrots, sliced (about 1 inch in width).
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder *.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika *.
- Use 1 tsp of salt *.
- Take 1 pinch of pepper *.
Steps to make Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker):
- Rub salt and sugar into chicken, leave for 10 minutes or so. Remove the excess water..
- Rub chicken with garlic. Combine all * ingredients and rub it thoroughly on the chicken, inside and out..
- Pour oil into the slow cooker. Arrange the slices of carrots and onions to form some kind of base. This is essential because the chicken will emit some liquid. If you don't put anything as base, it will stick to the ceramic..
- Put chicken on top of carrots and onions. Cook on high for 4 hours..
- The liquid, carrots, and onions can be used as sauce or a side dish..
Spread with remaining sludge, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. You won't need to add any extra liquid. Remove from the slow cooker and serve. More on This Tip: The Secret to Making Great Roast Chicken in the Slow Cooker. Crispy Skin Is Three Minutes Away.
If you find this Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.