Recipe of Quick Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Start with exchanging the lights. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ayam goreng serundeng (fried chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) recipe. To make ayam goreng serundeng (fried chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes):
- Get 1 kg of chicken (i was used chicken wings).
- Provide 7 cloves of shallots.
- Prepare 7 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 pcs of candlenut (put on the frying pan without oil awhile until a bit burnt on the outer side to enhance the taste and aroma).
- Take 1 tbs of corriander seed.
- Prepare 200 gr of desiccated coconut.
- Provide 1,5 tbs of salt.
- Take 4 pcs of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemongrass.
- Get 1 tsp of galangal powder (you can replace with fresh galangal).
- Use of Oil to fry.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes):
- Put shallot, garlic, coriander seed and candlenut with a bit of oil on food processor (or you can do on mortar&pestle as well)..
- After that put on frying pan, sautéed until you can smell the fragrance. Dont forget put kaffir lime leaves and lemon grass. Then put the chicken, stir until half cooked and put some water. Cook until the flesh not raw anymore. Put the salt (i didnt put sugar cause i want just a bit salty but if you want to give some it’s ok). After the chicken cooked, put the desiccated coconut and stirred again until well-covered and the water dried. Then set aside..
- Put one cup oil in other pan (i was used canola, but you can use whatever oil you like) and put medium heat. Then started to fry the chicken one by one until the colour golden brown. Set aside. Last step, put all the dessicated coconut to oil and fried until golden and crispy. Then use large sieve if any to separate the excess oil and fried coconut flakes. Put the fried flakes on top of chicken. It best to eat the ayam serundeng with chilli sambal and some veggies..
If you find this Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.