Recipe of Speedy Banana Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Select water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. To cook banana bread you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of butter.
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- Get 2 tbsp of milk.
- Use 1 cup of mashed ripe banana (~2-3, the blacker, the better!).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts.
Instructions to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare an 8"x4"x2" (1-lb) loaf pan by greasing and flouring it.
- In a baking pan, add bananas and cover in half the sugar, bake for 20-25 min (long enough to get the sugar to melt and the bananas' flavor to open).
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, cream half of sugar and shortening with electric mixer till light and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl often.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and then the milk, beating till smooth after each addition.
- Add flour mixture and mashed banana alternately to creamed mixture, folding till smooth after each addition. Gently fold in the chopped pecans or walnuts and/or chocolate.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
If you find this Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.