Recipe of Speedy Super Crunchy Korean Fried Chicken
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Super Crunchy Korean Fried Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Super Crunchy Korean Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Crunchy Korean Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super crunchy korean fried chicken recipe. You can cook super crunchy korean fried chicken using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Super Crunchy Korean Fried Chicken:
- Prepare of Fried Chicken.
- Get of chicken wings(washed).
- You need of chicken legs(washed).
- Get of cornstarch.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Get of Glaze.
- Provide of garlic (minces).
- You need of dried red chilli pepper(cut).
- Prepare of vinegar.
- Take of honey.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Provide of chilli sauce.
- You need of pan of oil.
Instructions to make Super Crunchy Korean Fried Chicken:
- Wash the chickens and rinse well..
- Mix cornstarch with all-purpose flour.
- Tap rinsed chickens to the mixture. Pat with hands to make it stick..
- Pour oil to half of pan. Fry chicken for about 10-13 minutes..
- After 12 mins, take out chickens and left them for cool about 5 mins. Turn off heat..
- Then, turn on heat and fry the chickens (must be tap with the mixture of cornstarch and flour) back for another 10-13 mins or until golden brown colour. Then take off from heat and left for cool..
- For the glaze, heat pan with 1/2 small tablespoon of butter. Then add minced garlic and dried red chilli pepper. Saute for 30 seconds..
- Add vinegar, soy sauce, chilli sauce(optional) and honey. Saute well to mix..
- Put the cool chickens into the pan and saute together. Put in plate and ready to kick off..
If you find this Super Crunchy Korean Fried Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.