Easiest Way to Make Favorite Banana Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. You can cook banana bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oats.
- Get 4 of Over ripe bananas.
- Take ½ cup of Jaggery: grated.
- Take 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of Wheat flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use of Walnuts: ¼ cup (optional).
- Prepare of Chocolate chips: 1/4 cup (optional).
Instructions to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Line a loaf tin with paper and grease the sides..
- In a grinder add the 4 over ripe bananas and jaggery. Puree the bananas and sugar together to a smooth liquid..
- Take out the banana puree in a big mixing bowl. Add half cup of oil and vanilla essence. Mix it all together very well, using a spatula or a wooden spoon..
- Now sieve, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt directly on the banana mixture all in one go. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together using the cut and fold method..
- This mixture is going to be a thick batter. But if you find it too thick you can add a few tablespoons of milk or water..
- Now add the oats chocolate chips and walnuts and mix it again. Save some chocolate chips and walnuts for the top..
- Pour the batter in the prepared tin, sprinkle chocolate and walnuts; and bake for 30 minutes or till the cake is cooked. (Test by putting a skewer in the center if it comes out clean the cake is cooked). 8. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into slices and serve..
If you find this Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.