Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Banana bread
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. To cook banana bread you need 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana bread:
- Take Half of cup or 70 grams of walnuts or almonds;chopped and roasted.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of or 230 grams of white flour.
- Use 150 g of or 3/4 cup white sugar or (100g white and 50g brown sugar).
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of or 113g melted cooled butter.
- Use 300-454 g of ripe banana (7 to 8 bananas).
- Take 1 tsp of lemon (about a medium sized lemon).
Instructions to make Banana bread:
- Preheat the oven @ 180 degrees Celsius. (15 mins before you intend to put the bread in the oven)..
- Line the loaf tins ahead of time too with some butter paper after putting oil on them. This recipe fills about two medium loaf tins..
- Roast the nuts. You can put them on a baking sheet and roast them for 8 to 10 minutes or you could do the same in a non stick pan without any oil. Then chop them with a knife or put them in the blender and grind untill they turn into flakes..
- Take the bananas and mash them with a fork. Add the lemon..
- In a bowl combine the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon..
- Sift these. Then add the nuts. (be sure to add the nuts in the dry ingredients).
- Beat the melted butter and sugar well. (You can melt the butter in a double boiler). The sugar used is the normal sugar, not the powdered one..
- Beat the eggs and salt in a separate bowl untill fluffy. ((If you dont wanna include the cinnamon in the recipe, add a dash of vanilla essence but cinnamon is MUCH preferred)).
- Add the butter sugar mixture to the eggs in a big bowl. Add the bananas and lemon and beat very lightly..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and fold with a spatula. (Dont over mix and dont keep the mixture for too long either as you've added the baking soda)..
- Scoop the mixture about halfway in the loaf tins. You can add some banana slices or nuts on the top for decoration..
- Bake @ 180 degrees Celsius or 350 F for about 30 minutes in the second rack of the oven and then check with a toothpick. For the bread to be completely done, the toothpick should come out clean..
- In the end, once it's almost baked, after sort of about 30 mins, shift it to the middle or the fourth rack and turn on the upper grill and give it like 5 mins for some colour to appear on it. When the toothpick comes out clean, the bread is done.
- (This recipe could potentially take you longer than 30 minutes depending on the size of the loaf so checking with a toothpick is crucial)..
- Glaze the top of the bread with butter or butter plus jam as soon as it's done for added softness..
If you find this Banana bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.