Easiest Way to Make Homemade Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried boneless pork chops and gravy recipe. You can cook fried boneless pork chops and gravy using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy:
- Get of Chops————-.
- You need 2-1/4 pound of boneless pork loin chops.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Use As needed of extra Virgin olive oil to fry the chops.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take of Gravy————–.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 quart of water.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Take To taste of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy:
- Heat the oil. Mix 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper with 2 cup of flour. Coat the chops with the flour..
- Let it rest with the flour on the chops. When the oil is hot add the chops to it and fry..
- Turn as needed..
- When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Drain the oil except a half of a cup or so. Add the flour and stir getting rid of the lumps. Add the 1/2 the water and stir. When mixed it will be thick. Add the rest of the water. Mix well. Adjust the flavors..
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
- I hope you enjoy!!.
Pork chop, white meat and if over cooked can be real dry. Heat oil on medium-high heat until hot. These pork chops will melt in your mouth. They are very good and easy to assemble. They are first sauteed in butter, then baked in a creamy mushroom sauce.
If you find this Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.