Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wholemeal banana and walnut bread recipe. You can have wholemeal banana and walnut bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread:
- You need 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Get 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda (baking soda).
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup of honey.
- Provide 1/3 of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 of mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of wholemeal flour.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
Instructions to make Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread:
- Preheat oven to 165°C (330°F) and grease a loaf pan..
- Combine bicarbonate of soda with hot water and set aside. *Bicarbonate of Soda is Baking Soda for other parts of the world..
- Lightly beat eggs and mix in with coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and banana..
- Add wholemeal flour, spices and salt to the wet mixture and combine bicarbonate of soda/water and make a smooth batter..
- Stir in the walnuts until evenly distributed..
- Pour into greased loaf pan and cook for 55 minutes at 165°C (330°F).
If you find this Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.